Preserving The Environment
A society is defined not only by what it creates, but by what it refuses to destroy as wellJohn Sawhill
Wouroud has always been committed towards environment respect. This priority can be perceived through various practical actions. The following list, though not exhaustive, shows how Wouroud unremittingly strives to preserve our environment :
* Eliminating polluting products from the formulation of perfume bases.
* Totally giving up CFC gas in aerosols in May 1998.
* Choosing the sanding process for the treatment of bottle surfaces instead of acid grinding which is toxic and polluting.
* On-the-spot recycling of plastic matter (polypropylene) used in perfumery bonnets and stoppers.
* Recycling all the chemical products used in the processing line.
* Creating open spaces between the company's production units.
* All Wouroud's areas are non-smoking since 1998.
* Use of biodegradable packaging films.
* Building architecture taking advantage of the region's natural conditions such as space, height, light, air-conditioning, etc.
* Use of recyclable aluminium coffering.